sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

About Me....

•What is your name?
My name is Elizabeth Catalan Ramirez.



•How old are you?
I’m twenty years old.



•Where were you born?
I was born in Iguala, Gro.



•Studying or working?
Work in the morning. care to a small 4 years ago and study a degree in math.



•I like where you live?
I do not like. the weather is very hot.



•I like football, basketball or swimming?
I like go to pool.



•Play sports?
No. that's not my thing.



.•Likes his job or his career?
Yes, but I find it a bit difficult.



•What kind of music do you like?
I prefer pop music and some rock.


•Which singer do you like?
I have no favorite.

•I like to exercise?
I like not.



•You like to dance?
Yes, I love it.



•I like parties?


Not much, I prefer the movies.



That you would like a pet animal?
I have no pets, but I like to have a dog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario